This curriculum aims at the skills’ enhancement for Data Protection Officers.
Modules of the Specialization Course for Data Protection in Health:
- Legal Aspects – the basis for every DPO: Data Protection Law
- It Security – how to ensure the security of IT systems in organizations: IT tools and methodologies applied to data protection
- Soft Skills – how to communicate and implement data protection thinking in organizations: Soft Skills for the DPOs
- Work based Learning (WBL) –Learning from practical examples (online via interactive videos and webinars)
- Potential and existing DPOs in Health Care & other sectors, such as:
- Medical offices: Medical doctors, Psychotherapists, Physiotherapists,
- IT specialists,
- HR managers,
- legal experts,
Minimum requirements: Educational qualifications according to EQF Level 5
- To enroll, follow the hyperlink: https://mooc.gdpr4h-project.eu/courses/course-v1:gdpr4h+01EN+2020/course/ .
- For any technical issues, you may contact the Technical team of Skybridge, the platform developer, at: [email protected] .