The Awareness Raising Course introduces healthcare professionals and people who are interested in data protection in health, in the basic concepts of the GDPR in healthcare. The course will last approximately 10 hours.
It includes 4 units in which the history of EU data protection, doctors’ responsibilities, risk assessment procedures and rights of patients are analyzed and presented.
- Unit 1: lists the basic responsibilities and duties of a DPO, as well as the importance of the Data Processors and Controllers.
- Unit 2: contains information on the importance of handling data breaches, as well as the basic patients’ rights in EU.
- Unit 3: describes the basic digital threats that exist in our world. Moreover, it introduces the learner to the basic functionalities of the new E-health plan.
- Unit 4:includes a summary of the main historical aspects of the GDPR as well as the main responsibilities of doctors in processing and protecting personal and health data
Target group: Employees in the health sector, who are not DPOs but who come into contact with patient data and any other interested persons.
- To enroll, follow the hyperlink: https://mooc.gdpr4h-project.eu/courses/course-v1:gdpr4h+01AR_EN+2020/course/
- For any technical issues, you may contact the Technical team of Skybridge, the platform developer, at: email@example.com